Parents and Friends of Park Hill
The Parents and Friends of Park Hill are a group of parents and carers from the school community who help raise funds for the school throughout the year and support school staff in developing activities to support our pupils.
We are a friendly group of parents and carers who are active in supporting our pupils, staff and the wider school community. We hold fortnightly coffee and cake mornings in the community hub. We have an elected committee who focus on shaping the work and liaising directly with school staff.
So far our successes include
- Raising funds for the school through cake and samosa sales every half term.
- Raising additional funds through using the www.easyfundraising.org.uk site and through the Stikins scheme.
- Creating a volunteer led Monday Lunch Club for pupils for selected pupils to enjoy arts and craft activities. We are on the look-out for more volunteers, so if you want to be involved then get in touch!
- A parent and carer led Gardening Club to support the school's Environment Club.
- A Book Swap for World Book Week so that all pupils take home a book of their choice.
If you have ideas to add then let us know!
EASY FUNDRAISING !
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Park Hill Primary School - Moseley with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/parkhillpsm and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to Park Hill Primary School - Moseley at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Park Hill Primary School - Moseley will be really grateful for your donations.